The Israeli NGO ”Breaking the Silence” The Israeli NGO "Breaking the Silence" shows the excesses of the Israeli army in the Palestinian territories. The activists are not pro-Palestine activists, but former Israeli army soldiers For a year and two months, Nadav Weiman trained to serve with one of his army’s special units. At the age of 18, he learned how to operate tanks, search people, break into houses and ambush and eliminate a terrorist. Everyone in Israel must absolve three years’ military service. Anyone who refuses is arrested. Theory was soon followed up by practice. Weiman’s first mission was […]
Former Soliders Criticizing Practices of the Israeli Military
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up