Women volunteers at the Delhi BJP office. (Express photo by Tashi Tobgyal) With the Model Code of Conduct (MCC) applicable to social media posts this election year, any political advertisements by candidates and parties have to be certified by the Media Certification & Monitoring Committee (MCMC) set up by the Election Commission at the district level and at the CEO office. However, while social media campaigning by various parties has already begun, the Office of the Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Delhi, has said the BJP is the only party to have applied for certification. “Individual candidates have to apply […]
Delhi CEO’s office gets 17 requests to certify social media ads — all from BJP
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up