NEW DELHI: The hashtag Main Bhi Chowkidar by the ruling BJP became the world’s top trend on Twitter on Saturday, even as Congress tried to capture the digital space by tweeting #Chowkidar Chor Hai, a slogan popularised by its president Rahul Gandhi. PM Narendra Modi appealed to people asking them to take a pledge against corruption and social evils. "Your Chowkidar is standing firm & serving the nation. But, I am not alone. Everyone who is fighting corruption, dirt, social evils is a Chowkidar. Everyone working hard for the progress of India is a Chowkidar. Today, every Indian is […]
BJP and Cong fight over chor-chowkidar slogans on Twitter
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up