The IBM Data Science Elite team puts ICP for Data to the test With only one cardiologist for every 6,000 patients, there are not enough specialists to address India’s most pressing health concern: heart disease. Leaders at Kolkata-based health tech company iKure realized they could fill that critical gap using wearable technology and machine learning. The start-up used the tools and know-how of the IBM Data Science Elite team to create a model to identify patients who have the highest risk of suffering from a heart attack, allowing doctors to see the most urgent cases first, and ultimately save […]
Trusting AI to save lives in India
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up