Indian Chairman of Wipro Limited, Azim Premji, smiles during a press conference held to announce the company’s 2nd quarter results in Bangalore on November 2, 2012. India’s third-largest outsourcing firm Wipro reported second-quarter net profit jumped 24 percent, thanks to stronger demand as customers sought to reduce costs in a weak global economy. AFP PHOTO/ Manjunath KIRAN (Photo credit should read Manjunath Kiran/AFP/Getty Images) India’s second-richest man is giving billions to charity in what may be the country’s biggest single donation ever. Azim Premji, the billionaire chairman of Wipro, is handing shares in the tech company worth nearly 530 […]
Indian tech billionaire gives $7.5 billion to charity
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up