NEW DELHI: Non-profit tech player Mozilla on Wednesday launched ‘ Firefox Lite ‘ in India for fast mobile browsing. The company has also partnered Times Internet and DB Digital to provide content to its users. The web browsing app is less than 4MB (less than 10% of the size of other browsers) and comes with privacy-focused features, the company mentioned. "India is the second largest online market worldwide and is projected to grow to 666.4 million in 2023. Majority of India’s internet users are mobile phone internet users, which presents us with huge opportunity to empower them," said Joe […]
Mozilla launches ‘Firefox Lite’ in India; adds new partners
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up