Mar 12, 2019 (Heraldkeeper via COMTEX) — The global Aircraft Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) market is valued at 1080 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 1490 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2019-2025. Key companies profiled on his report are Honeywell Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Aerosila, Safran, PBS Velka Bites, Technodinamika and more in the terms of Product Introduction, Application, Specification, companies Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2014-2019), etc. Access more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-aircraft-auxiliary-power-unit-apu-market-research-report Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) are gas turbine engines used primarily during […]
Global Aircraft Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Market to Reach 1490 M US$ by 2025 as per the Latest Research
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up