New Delhi: India and the US have agreed that Pakistan must take "concerted action to dismantle terror infrastructure and deny a safe haven to terror groups", the foreign ministry said today after a meeting between Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. In Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today contacted Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan and also met Saudi foreign minister Adel bin Ahmed Al Jubeir, who is on a visit to India. The three nations played a role in putting pressure on Pakistan to release Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, […]
India, US Ask Pak For “Concerted Action” To Dismantle Terror Groups
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up