India conceded the third ODI by 32 runs as Australia clinched their first win of the series in Ranchi. The visitors put up 313/5 in 50 overs and dismissed the home side for 281. Dhoni, playing in his hometown, was bowled for a 42-ball 26. "There will certainly be some changes (in the XI) because Mahi (Dhoni) is not going to play the final two matches. He is taking rest," Bangar said after the game on Friday, 8 March. "Also, Shami got hurt today in his leg, so we will need to check whether he can be fit for […]
MS Dhoni to be rested for final two Australia ODIs
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up