"This card runs on RuPay card and it will eliminate all your travel related problems," Modi said. Ahmedabad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Monday launched the indigenously-developed National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) to enable people to pay multiple kinds of transport charges, including metro services and toll tax, across the country. Dubbed as ‘ One Nation One Card ‘, the inter-operable transport card would allow the holders to pay for their bus travel, toll taxes, parking charges, retail shopping and even withdraw money. The Prime Minister launched the NCMC while inaugurating the first phase of the Ahmedabad metro train service […]
‘One Nation One Card’: PM Narendra Modi launches mobility card that would work across country
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up