From trade wars to cyber attacks. The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) has compiled a list of what it regards as the top 10 global risks of 2019. It makes for sobering reading, with a number of active threats to stability and security only likely to get worse before they get any better.“Geopolitical uncertainty is on the rise and will remain a source of significant risk,” the EIU says in its 2019 global risks report . It cautions that the rise of so-called populist leaders is far from over. This rise includes figures such as US President Trump, Brazil’s President […]
The top 10 risks to the global economy, according to the Economist’s Intelligence Unit
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up