The India Music Experience museum, which runs on the formula of ‘see, hear, touch and discover’, is a must-visit for music buffs. As I entered the courtyard of India Music Experience (IME), a sense of silence, stillness and tranquillity was palpable. The myriad trees added to the bliss and breathtaking ambience. Sprawling across 50,000 sq ft, with nine interactive exhibition galleries, a Sound Garden with 10 musical sculptures, a learning centre for serious learners and hobby enthusiasts, a cafe, a gift store and a lot more, the Centre for Indian Music Experience is a multi-sensory journey into Indian music […]
This interactive museum in Bengaluru is a multi-sensory journey into Indian music
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up