CMR, a leading technology market research and advisory firm, has released the “CMR 4Ps of Mobile Handset Industry Report 2019” focusing on the key technology trends that will shape the hyper-competitive mobile handset industry ecosystem in India. The report throws insight on the 5G-enabled future and how OPPO is likely to lead the emerging technology themes in smartphone industry. According to Prabhu Ram, Head – Industry Intelligence Group (IIG), CMR, “ At the MWC 2019, many smartphone brands are showing-off their 5G-ready devices. The initial 5G-enabled devices are likely to be premium. Smartphone brands, including the likes of OPPO, […]
OPPO likely to lead in 5G Era: CMR 4Ps Report
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up