BENGALURU: Asserting that the JD(S) would contest from Mandya constituency, its bastion , in the coming Lok Sabha election, the party leadership Sunday indicated chief minister H D Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Kumaraswamy is likely to be the candidate. Nikhil’s candidature will mark the entry of former prime minister H D Deve Gowda’s second grandson into electoral politics, as the JD(S) patriarch has already indicating that Prajwal Revanna is likely to be the party candidate from Hassan. The assertion to claim Mandya came as Congress and JD(S) have decided to fight the parliamentary polls together but are yet to finalise […]
Kumaraswamy’s son likely candidate for Mandya LS seat: JD(S)
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up