Air Marshal Hari Kumar retired from services on February 28. (Image: IAF/Twitter) Amid the ongoing tension between India and Pakistan, social media on both sides have become hyperactive. Pakistani media and its netizens have now claimed that Air Marshal Chandrashekharan Hari Kumar has been sacked after the Indian Air Force (IAF) lost its fighter aircraft to Pakistan in the recent standoff. India Today Anti Fake News War Room (AFWA) has found that Air Marshal Kumar was not fired but he retired on February 28, 2019 after an illustrious career spanning over 39 years. His last stint was as the […]
Fact Check: False news again on Pakistan media, this time about the retirement of Air Marshal Hari Kumar
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- CollegeDekho Raises $8 Million to Match Students With the Right Colleges
- Swept up in Muslim genocide crisis, Hindu Rohingyas are stuck in Bangladesh
- Who all are blackmailing the Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi?
- Study: Reducing Carbon Emissions While Improving Health Is Economically Attractive
- Ships’ Recycling Activity Slow, In a Time When it Should be Speeding Up